MPS Charity Food Drive
Charity Food Drive Benefitting Metropolitan Ministries.
Metropolitan Ministries provides 2,500 hot meals a day to our homeless and at risk neighbors in addition to providing food to families through their campus pantry. Donations will help alleviate hunger for children and their families throughout Tampa Bay.
Spread the word and help make a positive impact on someone’s life.
Non-perishable food collection drop-off containers will be located in the MPS office lobby, please consider supporting this important drive by donating items.
Mobile Physician Services, 6804 Cecelia Drive, New Port Richey, FL 34653
Needed Items: Most needed items in bold.
- Canned Meat
- Canned Fruit
- Peanut Butter
- Boxed Cereal
- Bottled Water
- Pasta/ Pasta Sauce
- Boxed Jell-O
- Baby Food (Formula/ Cereal/ Jars).
Drop-off Dates and Times:
- Monday-Friday, November 5-9th, 9:00am-4:00pm
- Monday-Friday, November 12-16th, 9:00am-4:00pm
- Monday-Tuesday, November 19-20th, 9:00am-4:00pm
- Wednesday, November 21st, 9:00am-3:00pm
- Friday, November 23rd, 9:00am-4:00pm
- Monday-Thursday, November 26-29th, 9:00am-4:00pm
- Friday, November 30th, 9:00am-12:00pm