Yes, using HEALOW or MPSnow.com, you or your caregiver may access your medical chart summary, request a prescription refill, send a message to staff, and obtain test results.
Note: If you do not see your lab results posted in your personal portal, please call our office at 855-232-0644. The results may be ready, but there are several factors that may affect when the results may become available for viewing online.
What should I do before a visit?
- Sign on to your portal account and make sure your information is up to date.
- Under My Account there is an option for Personal Information, to enter your address, phone number, and emergency contact.
- Under My Account there is an option for Additional Information, to enter your pharmacy and additional contacts.
- Under Questionnaires there are options for Surgical and Allergies and Medical History. Please enter your patient history.
I did not receive an email with my username and password.
Allow several minutes to receive your email. The timing is based on volume and server load. Also check your email server’s spam and junk mail folders just in case the email landed in there. If it has been more than 24 hours and you have not received the email, please call our office so someone may assist you in getting your account web-enabled. (855) 232-0644.
I’m having trouble signing on what can I do?
- Confirm your username is correct. Your username can be found in an email with the subject Portal Login Information or Click Forgot Password and follow the prompts.
- Be sure you are typing your password correctly. Your password is case-sensitive (the username is not).
- If you are still having trouble, click the Forgot Password link. You must know your username. You will receive an email with a link to reset the password.
- If you are still having trouble, please contact our office so we may assist you. 855-232-0644.
I forgot my password.
Click Trouble logging in on the home page of your Patient Portal. How do I re-set my password?
To reset your password, please take the steps below.
- Click Trouble logging in on the home page of your Patient Portal:
- Select Forgot Password and click Next.
- Enter your username, and click Submit:
- An e-mail with the password reset link will be sent to your registered e-mail address:
- Click Reset My Password
- Enter your username and the answer to your security question, then click Submit.
- Create a new password and select a security question and answer, then click Submit.
How can I update my address or phone number?
Sign on to the Portal, then click Personal Information option under My Account.
How may I update my emergency contacts or pharmacy?
Sign on to the portal, then click the Personal Information option under My Account.
How may I send a message or an email to MPS?
Sign on to the Portal, then click Message the Practice or Ask the Doctor option under My Account.
How can I request an appointment?
If you would like to request and schedule an appointment, please message us through the Portal or call our office (855) 232-0644.
How can I cancel or request to re-schedule an appointment?
If you need to cancel or re-schedule an appointment, please send a message through the Portal or call our office at (855) 232-0644.
How may I request a referral or view my referrals?
Sign on to the Portal, then click the Referrals under Medical Records.
How may I see my billing statements?
Sign on to the Portal, then click the Last Statement option under Account.
How may I view my lab results?
You may view your lab/diagnostic results under Medical Records by clicking on Lab/Diagnostic Results.
- Note: If you do not see your lab results posted, please call our office at 855-232-0644. The results may be ready, but there are several factors that may affect when the results may become available for viewing online.
How may I view my medication list?
After you sign on to the Portal, all your medications will be displayed under Current Medications on the Welcome page. Click the medication name or View all Meds to view them.
How can I refill a medication?
Sign on to the portal, then click the Refill Medications option under Messages.
How may I update my medications?
For questions or concerns about your medication list, use either Message the Practice or Ask a Doctor from the Portal. You may also call our office directly at 855-232-0644.
How do I view my immunizations or vital signs?
Sign on to the Portal, then click the PHR View option under Medical Records.
How can I view my allergies, medications and problem lists (Visit Summary)?
Sign on to the Portal, then click Visit Summary option under Medical Records. Click the date of the visit to see allergies, medications, problems, and lab results from the visit?
How can I view my current medical record?
Sign on to the Portal, then click the Request PHR button under Medical Records. You may also access your medical records by clicking Personal Health Record under the Medical Records category.
How do I enter my medical history before my visit?
Sign on to the Portal, then click either the Surgical and Allergies or the Medical History option under Questionnaires.