How Mobile Physician Services Benefits You AND Your Patients
Mobile Physician Services specializes in managing high-frequency, or “super,” healthcare utilizers. These patients often have complex medical needs but lack access and transportation to out-of-hospital care – placing a burden on hospitals. Mobile Physician Services delivers comprehensive care to these patients – right in their own home.
Our approach centers around providing ongoing primary care with specialty care as needed. This enables us to monitor patients’ conditions and address problems before they become urgent.
In our own patient population, we have decreased hospital
admissions by 36% and hospital length of stay by 39%.
Our services include:
- In-home primary care, follow-up, and wellness visits
- In-home specialty care, including psychiatry, wound care, podiatry, pain management, palliative care, and optometry
- A dedicated primary care provider and care coordinator for each patient
- Coordination of in-home laboratory and diagnostic testing
- Appointments within 24 to 48 hours
- On-call providers available 24/7
- Pharmacy dispensary and medication management services
- CCHIT-certified electronic medical record system that provides real-time access to records and imaging
- Case management services, including enrollment in appropriate social services
- Post-procedure care
Our team of primary care and specialist providers can deliver follow-up and preventive care for your high-utilizing patients, reducing your burden while improving their health and quality of life. We offer specialty care in psychiatry, wound care, podiatry, pain management, palliative care, and optometry. In addition, we arrange for in-home diagnostic and laboratory testing, and provide pharmacy dispensing and medication management services. Our CCHIT-certified EMR system ensures that you have rapid access to your patients’ records.