Patients and Caregivers
Are you or a loved one in need of a medical house call provider?
- Is it a considerable and taxing effort to travel to your doctor’s office for an appointment?
- Do you have an injury or illness that makes it difficult for you to leave home to see your doctor?
- Do you require the aid of supportive devices, such as a wheelchair or walker?
- Are you bed-bound?
- Do you suffer from anxiety?
- Are you on a ventilator or oxygen?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may qualify for at-home medical care.
What sets Mobile Physician Services apart?
We care for you in the comfort and convenience of your own home
Mobile Physician Services provides comprehensive, personalized medical care to patients of all ages – in the comfort of the patient’s home. Our team will provide the medical care you need, and help you understand and manage your illness to achieve the best quality of life. We bring the doctor’s office to your home, making it easier for you to get the care you need.
- We offer Primary and Specialty care in-home services
- We provide comprehensive care for patients with chronic or complex medical needs
- We visit private homes, assisted living facilities, and independent living facilities
- No more travelling to or waiting in a doctor’s office
- Each patient has a personalized dedicated care team
- You get the attention you deserve. 45 to 60-minute in-home appointments
- Coordination of in-home diagnostic and laboratory testing
- Appointments available in 24 to 48 hours
- On-call providers available 24/7
Our Patient Portal makes it easy for you to manage your care — whether you need to access your medical history, contact your provider, or request a prescription refill.
- Preventive, follow-up, and wellness care
- Chronic illness management
- Medication refills
- Arrangement of social services
- Wound care
- Palliative care
- Pain management
Tests and Medical Procedures
Our staff works hand-in-hand with many healthcare providers and home health agencies. We arrange x-rays, ultrasounds, EKGs, echos, urine analysis, blood tests, and more.
These providers are independent of Mobile Physician Services. With the patient’s best interest in mind, we only order tests or procedures when necessary. Many procedures are done the same day. These approved providers come to the patient’s home, perform the procedure, and report results back to us.
Currently Accepting New Patients
We accept Medicare, many insurance plans, and self-pay.
Register to Become a New Patient
Before you schedule your first appointment with Mobile Physician Services, please fill out our patient registration form. A Mobile Physician Services case manager will contact you within 24 hours to talk with you about your medical needs. For additional information or answers to your questions call us at (855) 232-0644.
To access our patient Notice of Privacy Practices click here