Don’t Wait, Act Now!
Having a control strategy for testing employees in high-density workplaces is critical for maintaining public safety during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
Employers have an obligation to manage the continuation of any work in a manner that best protects the health of their workers and the general public in this time of crisis.
Who will benefit from COVID-19 Rapid Testing Program?
Any business or organization where people come within close proximity to one another
Hotels | Restaurants | Retail shops | Administrative offices | Construction sites | Sports Teams | Real Estate Agencies | Warehouses | Moving Companies | Transportation Services| Grocery Stores | Civic Associations | Media Companies | Automobile Dealerships | Assisted Living Communities | Healthcare Facilities
Due to the complexity of the virus, clinicians are not able to accurately diagnose coronavirus based on signs and symptoms alone. Mobile Physician Services’ rapid testing is utilized on respiratory samples obtained by a nasopharyngeal or nasal swab. Knowing the test results may help limit the spread of COVID-19 to your family, co-workers and others in your community.
Rapid COVID-19 Testing
- Collection of nasal and nasopharyngeal specimens by a licensed clinician
- Viral testing detects for current infections
- Accurate, objective and automated results in 15 minutes
- Accurate detection with direct samples
- Fluorescent technology with automated read allows for an objective result that eliminates the subjectivity of a visual read.
- Up to 20 test results within an hour
- Post-testing instructions
- Certificate of testing and badge with each negative result
- Includes employee name and the date of testing
- Employers will be able to promote to their employees and clientele that they are practicing COVID safe prevention methods
- The results can assist healthcare providers in making informed recommendations about your employees’ care.
- The Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for this test is supported by the Secretary of Health and Human Service’s (HHS’s) declaration that circumstances exist to justify the emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for the detection and/or diagnosis of the virus that causes COVID-19. This EUA will remain in effect for the duration of the COVID-19 declaration justifying emergency of IVDs, unless it is terminated or revoked by FDA.
For additional information or to schedule testing call (855) 232-0644
What does it mean if I have a positive test result? If you have a positive test result, it is very likely that you have COVID-19 because proteins from the virus that causes COVID-19 were found in your sample. Therefore, it is also likely that you may be placed in isolation to avoid spreading the virus to others. There is a very small chance that this test can give a positive result that is wrong (a false positive result). Your healthcare provider will work with you to determine how best to care for you based on your test result(s) along with your medical history, and your symptoms.
What does it mean if I have a negative test result? A negative test result means that proteins from the virus that causes COVID-19 were not found in your sample. It is possible for this test to give a negative result that is incorrect (false negative) in some people with COVID19. This means that you could possibly still have COVID19 even though the test is negative. If your test result is negative, your healthcare provider will consider the test result together with all other aspects of your medical history (such as symptoms, possible exposures, and geographical location of places you have recently traveled) in deciding how to care for you. It is important that you work with your healthcare provider to help you understand the next steps you should take.
Is this test FDA-approved or cleared? When there are no FDA-approved or cleared tests available, and other criteria are met, FDA can make tests available under an emergency access mechanism called an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). The EUA for this test is supported by the Secretary of Health and Human Service’s (HHS’s) declaration that circumstances exist to justify the emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for the detection and/or diagnosis of the virus that causes COVID-19. This EUA will remain in effect (meaning this test can be used) for the duration of the COVID-19 declaration justifying emergency of IVDs, unless it is terminated or revoked by FDA (after which the test may no longer be used).
Call ahead to find out if testing is available in your service location.
For testing that is not covered by third party payors, customer shall pay a testing fee equal to forty-five dollars and twenty-three cents per test rendered. In addition to the testing fee, there is a fee equal to one hundred twenty-nine dollars and seventy-seven cents per test rendered as compensation for the facilitation of the testing at the location which encompasses, without limitation, scheduling of the testing, travel time and expenses, setting up and breaking down the testing equipment, and rapidly producing the testing results.